McKinney Welding Supply is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the New York City area for over 70 years. We are currently the only welding supply and gas distributor in Manhattan. Charles McKinney founded the company in Hells Kitchen in 1943 on West 52nd Street. In 1963, following the retirement of Charles McKinney, Nicholas Mattiace who started out as a truck driver, took over control and ownership of the company. Under the leadership of Nick Mattiace Sr. the Mattiace family has grown the company into what it is today. There were two trucks and five employees to start out and over the past 70 years we have grown to 3 locations, 18 trucks, and over 35 employees. Our second location, All-Weld Products, is located in Elmsford, New York and serves the Westchester and Rockland county areas as well as Southern Connecticut. This is where our new fill plant is located. In the summer of 2011, we expanded to our new Bronx location where our main office and warehouse is now located.